Monday 2 March 2009

Spring Collection

I have been working on my Spring collection for a while. I hope you like it. I have had fun thinking about it and making it.

I have good and bad news. The good thing is I am learning how to do good photographs. You will see some of my pictures have writing on. The bad news is that postage is going up. When I have been charging 50p I have sometimes been out of pocket and now Royal Mail are putting their prices up in April. I am going to have to put my postage and packing up to 75p per order. I am sorry about this but I think it is still quite cheap. If all you want is die cut shapes let me know and it will be cheaper.

1 comment:

  1. I've just come across your shop Hermione. I'm going to ask the children if they would like to buy something from you, so I'll email you with an order when they've decided.
    Have you thought of having a PayPal account? It would be easy for people to pay you online then.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete